(London, UK) CAGE  urges the UK government to adopt a policy of caution regarding claims by Bangladeshi police that 24-year-old Briton Samiun Rahman was recruiting for the Islamic State (IS).  Rahman, 24, was said...Sep 30, 2014 Article
The widow of Dr Abbas Khan, a British aid worker killed in Syria has called on IS to release Alan Henning. Click here to read and listen to the appeal. In an audio recorded appeal exclusively published by CAGE   ...Sep 26, 2014 Article
(London, UK) The well-publicised and cynically-timed police raids today against a group that is well known for its outspoken views on UK foreign policy is only another strand of a coordinated campaign orchestrated by the ...Sep 25, 2014 Article
Abu Qatada was acquitted of all terrorism charges today, a Jordanian court ruled. CAGE are republishing this article in which Moazzam Begg discusses the apparent witch-hunt against Abu Qatada, reiterating the British government...Sep 24, 2014 Article
- 1. EXCLUSIVE: An appeal for the release of Alan Henning by the widow of British Doctor killed in Syria || نداء إنساني من أرملة شهيد طبيب بريطاني قُتِل في سوريا لإطلاق سراح ألان هينينج
- 2. Founding member of Taliban lifts the lid on the real Afghanistan
- 3. 10 Deeds for 10 Days for Moazzam Begg
- 4. British foreign fighters: a way forward
- 5. Khutbah For Moazzam
- 6. CAGE calls for release of British aid worker Alan Henning
- 7. Syria: The Expansion of the War on Terror
- 8. The War on Terror 13 years on: Mission Accomplished?
- 9. PRESS RELEASE: Moazzam Begg arrested for uncovering Western complicity in rendition and torture?
- 10. Henning and Cantlie: the UK must negotiate
Download the report CAGE releases report on purported threat of British fighters returning from Syria Blowback - foreign fighters and the threat they pose written by CAGE's Research Director Asim Qureshi, (you can see Asim on Newsnight and Channel 4 speaking about British Fighters in Syria), argues that the threat of ...read more
1.Executive Summary CagePrisoners welcomes the Home Office review of Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act of 2000. We commend the public review of these powers, ...